ZB Rx Medical currently has a full-time opening in our OKC location for an Operations Specialist I, responsible for optimizing the flow of inventory for the company. We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- delivering/moving implants and instruments inventory between field sales office and accounts, prior-to and post-surgery.
- checking in inventory in agreement with each accounts requirements. As well as staging inventory in the proper location according to the account.
- uploading delivery images of the product to SMS (platform used for tracking).
- keeping company vehicles maintenance and registration up to date. (Ex: Oil changes, Fueled, Cleanliness of the vehicle, ETC.)
- maintaining a good driving record.
- maintaining credentials required for entering accounts.
- coordinating delivery and pick up routes with Operation Specialist 3 to determine the most efficient route/ meet ups.
- any additional office duties when no delivery or picks up are requested. (Building/Sourcing training/general clean-up of the warehouse and vehicles)
- good driving record
- ability to navigate in/out of hospitals
- flexibility to work early/late shifts if necessary
- must be able to lift 50+lbs
- must be able to work independently
- previous knowledge of surgical implementation/implants a plus
- college degree preferred but not required
This position offers a full range of benefits including Paid-Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401k with 100% vesting.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Location: OKC, OK
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org